Friday, March 10, 2017

CAS Colours and a butterfly..

Hey,

Happy Friday.

Again my friend Jen is providing challenge inspiration, she is guesting over at CAS Colours and Sketches.

I love the colours this week -


I decided that I would use Ferro metallic paste for my 'smoky slate', I love this stuff. I applied it to my white panel through a Tim Holtz stencil.

The butterfly die is by Poppy Stamps and I die-cut it out of a piece of purple cardstock to match 'elegant eggplant'.

Once the paste was dry, I die-cut the panel and affixed it to my card, then I stamped the sentiment (a freebie) in purple ink and affixed the butterfly and added the yellow enamel dots to match 'crushed curry'.

I am super happy with my card, it came out exactly as I had visualised, with the added bonus of the perfect sentiment, that I had forgotten about!

Hope you have a great weekend, Hubby and I are brunching with Lisette tomorrow and we have our new bed (finally) coming on Sunday!!

Cx

6 comments:

  1. how beautiful! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully modern--love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining us on this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card. I love the grungy background. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use the metallic paste! Your card looks beautiful! Thanks for joining in this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The die-cut butterfly looks terrific over the stenciling! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx