Friday, March 17, 2017

Hero Arts Feb Cardkit playtime..

Hey,

Happy Friday to you.

I signed up to the Hero Arts cardkit recently, I thought it would be a good way to minimise my spendy, spendy...

This kit was unreal!! SO much stuff in it -


I got all the dies you can see, the stamp set, some silver thread, an ink cube, a sponge for daubing, vellum and washi tape!! BUMPER!!

So far I have made 2 cards, which I am really happy with.

The main card was so much fun to make. I found a 'living room' scene online and printed it out, so it fit behind my window frame. I only coloured in a few elements, as I wanted the focus to be the cat and the flowers.

The flowers are from a Concord&9th set and I stamped them repeatedly, coloured them and fussy cut them out to make a kind of flower window box for my card.

The sentiment came from a Jillibean Soup set.

I've already posted this card to my Ma, as it reminded me of her cat.

I love the sentiment on the next card, I love to get caught in heavy rain (weirdo..)..dancing in it will happen at some point I am sure.


All the elements, bar the background die (Lil Inkers) came in the set and it was fun to put it all together, I like that the girl looks like she is standing on the sentiment.

Hubby and I are having a fun date night tonight, we are off to dinner at Ocean Prime and then staying at the W in Times Square, courtesy of our airmiles. Time to celebrate, life and a bonus ;)

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Bumper kit man, these cards are amazing! These are both gorgeous, I love the headline image but that second one is really special. I love the flat layers of the cloud and rain and sentiment and pop of the umbrella girl. Great colors. I'm gushing at this point. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx