Sunday, March 19, 2017

CASology: Foliage..


Hey,

Happy Sunday! I am hanging out with the craftgang today, making stuff, gossiping, eating!

The CASology cue card spoke to my stash this week...


I have a lot of foliage stamps and dies..

I opted to use the Lace Leaf set by Concord & 9th, it's so beautiful. First you stamp the 'splatter' then the leaf over the top. I did this and then die-cut the leaf out.

I wanted to send a friend a nice card, as she is going through a rough time and I know she likes this stamp set.

The sending die is by MFT and I die-cut it out of a piece of paper that I had smooshed in distress ink. The rest of the sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp from the Handwritten Floral Greetings set.

It was a really simple card to make and I'm pleased with it's quiet and gentle feel.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. That is a nice looking card man, and the gradient on the die cut sentiment is dreamy. Really nice mixture of sentiment type there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claire!! Super pretty card. I love your watercoloring. The stamp set you used is a great one. I didn't even think of it. LOL!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful leaf and an even more beautiful design!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx