Monday, March 27, 2017

Just Add Ink: Colours..


Hey,

Happy Monday.

Today I am playing along with the Just Add Ink colour challenge -
I thought the colours would be great for a baby card.

I am a little bit addicted right now to using the Neat and Tangled Skunk for baby cards..

I stenciled some Turquoise ink onto my white panel using a Tim Holtz grid stencil and then added the pink spotty washi tape and a scrap of grey paper. Then I ran the whole piece through the Big Shot using a Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die.

I coloured (Zigs) and cut the Skunk out, as always using artistic license with the colour...

The Skunk is popped up using foam tape and the sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp.

I am loving the Pretty Pink Posh clear droplets right now and so added a few here for a bit of interest.

I am really happy, such a sweet card, I love making baby cards.

Cx



7 comments:

  1. Just delightful, Claire! You're right, these colours work perfectly for a baby card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is adorable Claire ! I love the pink on the skunk - so unexpected and really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sentiment is perfect for this sweet image. I really like the background effect. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stencilled background is lovely and the pink skunk just so very sweet! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet baby card, Claire. I love how you've used the challenge colours. Glad you could play along at Just Add Ink.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooo cute! I love this sweet card and especially that fab background. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely baby card Claire. Your soft use of the colours and cute image are delightful. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx