Sunday, March 19, 2017

CASology: Foliage..


Hey,

Happy Sunday! I am hanging out with the craftgang today, making stuff, gossiping, eating!

The CASology cue card spoke to my stash this week...


I have a lot of foliage stamps and dies..

I opted to use the Lace Leaf set by Concord & 9th, it's so beautiful. First you stamp the 'splatter' then the leaf over the top. I did this and then die-cut the leaf out.

I wanted to send a friend a nice card, as she is going through a rough time and I know she likes this stamp set.

The sending die is by MFT and I die-cut it out of a piece of paper that I had smooshed in distress ink. The rest of the sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp from the Handwritten Floral Greetings set.

It was a really simple card to make and I'm pleased with it's quiet and gentle feel.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. That is a nice looking card man, and the gradient on the die cut sentiment is dreamy. Really nice mixture of sentiment type there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claire!! Super pretty card. I love your watercoloring. The stamp set you used is a great one. I didn't even think of it. LOL!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful leaf and an even more beautiful design!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx