Friday, August 24, 2018

ICAD2018 Continued....


Hey,

Happy Friday!!

I have had a bit of a rough week, busy at work and food poisoning earlier this week..

I am feeling more me now!

I loved this year's ICAD and because I bought an album to put all my cards in, it had quite a few extra pages. So I decided to play ICAD2018 Plus Plus - it is my continuation, so I can fill the album.

I have essentially created my own weekly prompts.

The first week was Sea themed.

I had a LOT of fun creating these cards.

Main photo shows you all of them, but here are some shots of my fave ones..




All a bit different.

The mermaid one, a friend commented that she loved it, so I made a card version of it for her!

Have a great weekend, I am going to be hanging with Lisette later on today and then at the gym and watching Pre-season NFL and playing at my desk for the rest of the weekend..this time next week I'll be in Tampa - whoop!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. i love that you're making your own prompts for your "extra" icads. and the cards are wonderful, as well. (that gingham whale!!!!!!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx