Monday, August 20, 2018

Random Desk Pile: Dogs and Cats...


Hey,

Happy Monday,

As per my post yesterday it was a slow weekend.

I did manage to get to my desk on Sunday, but there needs to be much more desk action this week, as the Christmas card making needs to start. I am about 3 weeks out of my normal start date, but I don't feel too bad about it as I have 20 cards already made from random challenges throughout the year.

Today's card is super simple and is a great stamp by Studio Katia 'Best Friends'.

Another one from the random desk pile...I had stamped and coloured it as soon as I got it a few months ago, but hadn't done anything with it.

I kept the card simple, no sentiment. It's going to my bestie, just because I think she will like it.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx