Thursday, August 2, 2018

Bouquet Anniversary...


Hey,

Happy Thursday from London!!

I had a great day out with my parents yesterday celebrating my Mum's birthday. We went to Runnymede and had a picnic by the river, did some plane spotting, listened to the cricket and fed the ducks, it was a very English day out.

I made today's card a while ago - literally the minute after the amazing Bouquet of Hearts stamp by Pink Fresh Studio turned up.

I watercoloured the stamp and had it sitting on my desk for a while, until I decided to use it as an Anniversary card.

The sentiment banner stamp is by Mama Elephant.

I love stamps like this that you can use for a variety of occasions.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I love this image, super cheerful and fun. I love it as an anniversary card, I think it's stunning. I also forgot to send a card for Dana and Jim's anniversary this year so you totally beat me in that game! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx