Saturday, August 25, 2018

Catch The Bug: Saturday Colour Challenge..


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you!

And welcome to my first post as a permanent part of the Catch The Bug team.

They asked me to stay after my GDT stint for their Saturday challenge and I was overjoyed and said yes!


This week we have a great colour challenge for you -


Bug Monsters 4 Block is a new set from Bugaboo Stamps and I love it. I mean how awesome is it that with my love of monsters my first permanent DT card uses a monster stamp - kismet.

I love the Bugaboo block stamp sets and I think I now have them all.

I used Tombow dual brush pens to colour the stamp.

Hope you will be playing along too. Can't wait to see which image you choose to use.

Upload your makes at the Catch The Bug blog and check out the rest of the DT makes.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx