Friday, August 31, 2018

CASE: Shark Birthday...


Happy Friday!!!

Obviously I am SUPER happy today, as it is the first day of my Summer vacation!

Hubby and I arrive in Tampa later on today and our bestie / wife joins us from London on Monday for the rest of the week. We have rented a house with a pool, so cue mucho lounging, pool party action.

What better way to celebrate vacay than with a Shark card?

I love the Avery Elle Sea-Prise set and CASE'd one of the DT cards that they made to signal the new release a few months back -


I die-cut my aperture using a MFT stitched oval die. I coloured and die-cut my shark and recreated the 'sea' by using corrugated card.

I love the 'Hope your birthday is swell' sentiment, but as this card was going to a little boy in the UK, I didn't think he would be familiar with it, so played it safe with Happy Birthday.

The banner die is by Simon Says Stamp and I have had it forever and it's the only banner die I own surprisingly!

Fun CASE, I love it, I'm gonna make a few more I think.

Have a great weekend..if you need me I'll be by my pool!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I love this set and your crimped waves are brilliant! Have a fabulous time in Tampa and have a margarita for me!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx