Monday, August 6, 2018

Hippo Birthday To You...


Hey,

Happy Monday to you from London..

I had a great weekend, I caught up with my Hubby's side of the family and got to see my Niece and Nephew.

I FINALLY handed over the giant NYC colouring poster that I transported from NYC to London and have carried across London several times.


We obviously had to start colouring it straightaway! It's going to keep them busy for MONTHS!!

My card today is a quick make I made before leaving for London. I weirdly didn't think any of my ready to go birthday cards worked for this particular friend!

So I used a new set by Ellen Hutson / Julie Ebersole 'Wish Big' - I have so many ideas for this set, I am itching to get home and use it more.

But for this card I kept it simple and just used the Hippo, Birthday sentiment string and a balloon from the set. I decided to colour my Hippo bright pink, for no reason other than the fact that I can!

I die-cut the balloon out of yellow gingham paper and stamped the outline for a bit of extra colour.

Super simple and easy make.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx