Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The Paper Players: You're So Berry Sweet...

Hey,

I love The Paper Players challenges.

And this week's one spoke to me immediately as it would mean I could use x2 pieces of NBUS - yay!



So I know Cherries are not strictly berries, but I think I artistic licence is allowed ;)

The large Cherry stamp and die are from Michael's and I got them a couple of months ago on super bargain sale. The sentiment is by Studio Calico and is a bit shameful as I have had it since Black Friday 2017 and haven't used it...

It is discontinued now, so here is a photo of the set -


As the theme asks for CAS cards, this was super easy to put together, I stamped, coloured and die-cut the Cherries (Mrs Cherry has a touch of Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on..).

I used this as a guide for where my sentiment should go and I stamped parts of it using red ink.

Super easy, super fun for a Monday night card.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Claire... love your super cute (and CAS) cherry card! Don't worry about not getting to a NBUS set... you should see my NBUS box! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I think all cherries should have little smiley faces on them! Your card is perfectly CAS and berry cute! Thanks for sharing over at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, Claire. Cherries are definitely berries in my book! Cherries are among my favourite fruits. The smiley faces on the berries made me smile too. Your card is both sweet and CAS. Thanks for joining us again at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire this is adorable! I love those cherries, you've colored them perfectly, and your card is so perfectly CAS. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx