Monday, August 13, 2018

Random Desk Pile: Whale Hey Cutie!...


Hey,

Happy Monday to you!

I am back home in NYC, it was great to be in London for so long, but always lovely to be home with Hubby and Boscat. My weekend has been all about rest and reuniting with Hubby and my desk.

I hit my desk early on Sunday morning and realised it was a bit of a mess and noticed a big random pile of stuff..

Looking through it, I realised I could probably make a bunch of cards without too much effort, which is perfect when I'm a bit tired and have been away from my desk for a while.

Here is a photo of the 12 cards I made -


Amazing right?!

I added ribbon, sentiments and gems to what was already on my desk.

I'll be showing you all the cards individually over the next week, as I want to ease back into blogging before my vacay at the end of the month.

Today's main card is a fun one.

I found the tag and the stamped, die-cut Whale in the pile and I added the sentiment and made it into this fun card.

I love the sentiment, I was going for 'Whale Hello There!' but the 'Hey Cutie' stamp by Mama Elephant was perfect. The Whale is by MFT, from their 'Ocean Pals' set

A great way to return to my desk.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx