Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Retro Rubber #93.. Tic Tac Toe..


Hey,

Welcome to another awesome Retro Rubber challenge.

I got back from London late on Friday, I am very happy to be back home with my Hubby and Boscat..only 2 weeks until our Summer vacay - yay!!

This time we have one of my faves - Tic-Tac-Toe and the grid was created by our very own Jan.


I really was torn with this one, I wanted to make all the rows LOL. I finally settled on the first vertical row - die-cut or punch / stripes / birds.

I got a twofer with my die choice as it is also stripey - WIN!! The die is by MFT and was part of their May 2017 release. I smooshed a bit of paper in 2 colours of distress ink and then die-cut it. I love the patchy watercoloured feel you get when you do this.

I thought that one of my fave Bird stamps (Kinda Sorta Miss You - I have had it since it's release in 2016) would work really well here, it's by Unity Stamp Co and I liked the idea of blending a bright colour to show through the circle and just stamping my birdie onto that.

The sentiment is from the same set as the bird and is one of my faves.

Can't wait to see which row you choose to play with and pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends August 24th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, my friend! This card is so freakin' cute! I love that adorable bird and the stripes are a cool background. We are glad you're back but sounds like you are racking up more frequent flyer miles again soon? I don't know how you do it, girl! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how you end up playing more than one row, even when you think you're only doing one, isn't it? I like travelling vicariously with you - are you ever actually home? How do you fit in all the crafting???? This one is very funky and modern - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tic Tac Toe grid is so fabulous that it was also hard for me to choose which line to take.
    The one you did resulted in a really fun and colorful card, love the little bird stamped on your fab smooshed paper, cool smooshed background too.
    Welcome back Claire!!!!!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, love your smooshed frame and your cute bird getting some sunlight! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx