Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Happy Birthday Momma Bear!


Hey,

So I landed in London yesterday and today I have the day off, so I can spend it with my parents and celebrate Momma's birthday with her.

I always make her a completely elaborate card, as she appreciates them.

I found a great Silhouette cut-file for her card this year. I die-cut it using white cardstock, as I wanted to blend the top portion (as seen above).

Below is a little video that shows you what it looked like before the blending and the additional papers.


I love how it looks all finished.

Also because I had Ben with me and had to race around a bit, I completely forgot to add a 'Happy Birthday' sentiment, but I think she'll forgive me, as my suitcase was HALF full with all her gifts :)

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx