Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Random Desk Pile: Daisy Birthday...


Hey,

Today I am showing you card no 2 that I made from the random desk pile.

I got the Unity Stamp Co. 'Daisy Girl' before I left for London and I coloured her using TomBow dual brush markers..

I bought the July TomBow VIP box, which is awesome and came with an awesome storage box for my pens.. LOVE a storage box..


The background paper die-cut, the striped washi tape and the sentiment rub-ons - yes rub-ons, were all in the pile too!

Another quick assembly job and the addition of the clear droplets and voila! another finished card.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx