Friday, August 17, 2018

Random Desk Pile: Pineapple Thank You...


Hey!

Happy Friday to you!

I can't believe how quickly this week has gone..not long now until its time for my Summer vacay.

Today's card is another one using the random pile on my desk.

I had used a diffuser plate with a pineapple embossing folder to create this background. When I first got the diffuser plates, I made tons and tons of backgrounds. I am a big fan of the smooth centre so you can use a big sentiment stamp.

The stamp I used here is super old by Woodware and I also have the big birthday set too, these are the most overused things in my craft room.

This is a perfect card for a friend who gave me a Pineapple bracelet whilst I was in London last week..

Have a great weekend, I am going drinking tonight with a friend, shopping with Lisette tomorrow and hanging with Mr G the rest of the weekend.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx