Monday, January 19, 2015

Washi Tape Stamp Fun..Part 3..



Hey,

It's time for part three of my Kaisercraft Decorative Tape Pieces stamp card series..

You can find parts one and two in the side bar if you are interested.

This card was inspired by a piece of vellum that was on my desk..I stamped the tapes in different bronze / browns.

I used a SSS Khaki ink to stamp the sentiment onto the vellum, then I dusted over some Liquid Platinum Ranger embossing powder and heat embossed it.

I love that this powder comes out gold. It's very impactful. I decided to attached the vellum panel using mini staples.

As with part two I've had to embrace an oops..see the bottom of the card, there is a faint ink splodge..

I dropped one of the stamp blocks after stamping and I got a little trace of ink. Meh! I decided to get over it and show you it as it is!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, love what you are doing with washi tape and the colours are gorgeous...I am always making a smudge or dropping something on a card..really annoying! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good! I love that big sentiment and the tape underneath. And thank you, as always, for leaving in the ooops moment. I'm finding several of my cards featuring them and I've decided that unless it ruins the sentiment or feature, they stay in!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx