Sunday, January 11, 2015

Simon Says Stamp..Something New..


Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far.

I am having a great time playing at my desk, eating and shopping :)

Today I am entering another challenge - Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week the theme is Something New - stash, technique, home, baby, etc

They are also showcasing SSS products..I have tons and I used them yesterday, but this card just evolved without them..

I used a mixture of new stash and new baby. I needed to make a New Baby Girl card, so this worked perfectly.

The doily stamp background is new and I have a set of 6 different doily stamps. I didn't re-ink the stamp much and I like the result.

The bookplate is from my new Tim Holtz tag and bookplate die, I coloured it at the same time as Friday's tag - efficient! The drips and variation of colour on the bookplate make me very happy! I printed a sentiment from my computer and added bing for the final touches.

I've been loving the more modern feel to baby cards recently and I'm pleased with how this card feels.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Super card Claire, I love the way you used those doily stamps, glad you've had a fun weekend! hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times with that doily stamp - great idea for a baby card, I wouldn't have thought of that. I like the fading as well...you have entered so many challenges recently you must be exhausted! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a soft and sweet card. I just love it. Thanks so much for playing along in the Something New Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx