Saturday, January 10, 2015

FMS with a Simon Says Stamp twist...


Hey,

It's challenge weekend for me.

I entered a couple yesterday, but I have 2 more I want to do this weekend.

First up is Freshly Made Sketches -

I LOVE this sketch, it is so cool. I will totally be using it again.

As I have been off work since NYE, I only picked up my January Simon Says Stamp card kit on Thurs.

I thought the sketch and the kit combined would make a great Thank You card for Lemon. Inside joke for us, as it snowed when she was here.

I used the papers and the stamps from the kit and a SSS stitched rectangle die. I thought the sentiment rectangle looked boring, so I used a new mini distress ink in Weathered Wood around the edges to give it an icy feel. I love the result..

Yay! I can't wait to send it.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the Sketch Claire, fab card! Hope you get the others made, don't think I'm going to get any actual crafting done this weekend, but not unusual for me, weekends are not good crafting times! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are following each other across the web this week as I'm in love with this sketch as well and can't wait to have a play with it. Your take is stunning - the papers and colors are amazeballs. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Fantastic card! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the bright color against all of the neutrals. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx