Friday, January 16, 2015

Washi Tape Stamp Fun..Part 1..


Hey,

So from now on for a week or so, my posts will be scheduled..as I am off to Israel - amazing!

I acquired so much new stash from Black Friday and Christmas that I am only just starting to play with some of it!!

I got these really cute Decorative Tape Pieces stamps by Kaisercraft from Joann's. They were a huge bargain.



I've noticed recently that my posts are leaning towards long and wordy..So to balance that out, I split this into 4 parts - one card per part :)

First up is the main photo today - using the stamps as sea in different shades of blue.

The 'Birthday Fishes' stamp set is by SSS. All the inks are by Studio G.

I like the fact that this card feels like it could be given to anyone of any age..

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Oh I really love this Claire… those Tape stamps look so pretty in the different shades of blue… and the fishes are very sweet! this card just makes me smile! :-) hope you have a fab time in Israel... I would love to go there!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washi Tape Water ... love this idea ... so many possibilities. Fantastic design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of washi tape here Claire and you reminded me that I haven't got mine out and used it in ages...love those fishes, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Those fish are fab and I never use tape in this way. So interesting to see it like that...

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx