Thursday, January 29, 2015

Moving Along With The Times...Get Your Sketch On!...


Hey,

It's time for Team B over at Moving Along With the Times..

This week I am the hostess with the mostess :) I chose a sketch theme for today -


This is one of my fave sketch layouts, as you can rotate it and it still works.

Also I am offering you a prize this week - I am clearing out my NBUS (never before used schtuff) and this Xcut birdcage die has never been used, so I thought one of you fabulous people would treat it better!



I decided to work with a colour theme of red, white and black, partly because I knew I wanted to layer the label die-cuts (xCut label dies) and thought it might end up too fussy with lots of patterns.

I embossed the white papers using a Darice folder, to make them stand out a bit. The heart and arrow I stamped and heat embossed.

I tried blingy gems in the top left, but they didn't work, so I went with Candi (from JT) - they always work!

Now it's your turn..but first check out the rest of the Team B's sketchy makes over at MAWTT.

Don't forget that we have a Design Team call going on right now

Go here for all the details - can't wait to welcome our new teammates to our friendly little team.

Cx

9 comments:

  1. Great sketch Claire and I love your take on it the red white and black work so well hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby Sketch this week, I loved playing with it, thanks for hostessing. Your card is brill, I love card candi too for little embellishments. Hope alls well, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Claire! the colour combo is so striking and it's such a fab sketch too… love the heart stamp! :-)) thanks for a great theme this week!
    Hope you have a good day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, pressed enter too early so deleted last comment, lol! Love this, the black & red look so cool..hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the embossed white - it is stunning against the black card. Very fun sketch to play with this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - and you've reminded me about Card Candi. I've got loads and had forgotten all about it. Hazel L. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Valentines and I love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx