Wednesday, January 7, 2015

WOYWW #292..2015 already?!


Hey,

Happy WOYWW to you all - the first one of 2015...I am still wondering where 2014 went..is it a sign of age, that the year's seem to be rocketing past me?!

I had a mini WOYWW pause at the end of 2014, because it got so crazy at work..

For the newbies out there - WOYWW is when we link up with our Fab hostess Julia at her blog Stamping Ground and have a nose at desks all around the World.

Today, I decided to mix things up and show you not my desk, but what sits above my desk - my noticeboard.

Here is another photo of the noticeboard, but with text to explain whats what! (enlarge the photo to read the text)


I love my noticeboard, I covered it myself with Ikea fabric and it has a magnetic middle and cork edge, so I can pin things too.

It is a constantly evolving entity and I am always adding and removing things, which is great and is something I didn't have the space for in London.

You can also see my thrift store bargain lamp, which is awesome for the $12 I spent - we have a few of these fab thrift store bargains all over our apartment.

As always here is a little card for you WOYWWers -


I love playing with Hexagons and this card was fun to make and feels quite unisex.

Happy WOYWW everyone.

Cx




12 comments:

  1. Love seeing the notice board - those little magnet tins are great. I can't believe you keep my cards - of course I have a whole stash of yours as well but it's fun to see them living on your board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course I keep them!! I rotate them out too :)

      Delete
  2. What an amazing board Claire and I can see my little birdie :) Great post! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. Yes your birdie is there, I love it, I love birdies, as you can see from my board, there are a few scattered around..

      Delete
  3. Ah, that notice board is awesome. Possibly more fun than the desk would have been. This is truly awesome that you have included art from friends in it, too.

    Happy belated New Year and happy WOYWW from # 2. And thanks, too for the earlier visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your notice board is great, especially that it's constantly changing. As long as the mess is changing, progress is being made!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comments. :-)

    Happy Woyww and Happy New Year!

    Sandy #30

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your notice board and I have to agree they change constantly and are always inspiring to look at
    hugs Nikki 8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that notice board! What a neat idea.
    The card is simple but so effective, right up my ally.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #22

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome board!!! I love it! :D Very pretty card too.

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #33

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi hammers im trying to visit a few new desk i have not been to before.love the notice board but im slightlyconffused itsou ds lime youmight be in the uk butyou also appear to be american..... lov the tag on your friday posst too.. so much nbus
    have fun
    janet @16

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to show us your notice board. I have one above my desk that I call my Inspriation Board. Maybe I will steal your idea for next week. :) Thanks for your earlier visit. Good to see you back in the thick of things. #59

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I'm late; my work has been crazed as well! Glad you mentioned the magnets on your board: I'd be afraid everything would suddenly come crashing down with one more addition.. Love the hex card; I suddenly got on a kick as well; now have a sizzix die and a new embossing folder, as well as the TH honeycomb framelet to get my hexes on!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx