Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!


Hey,

Happy New Year everyone and welcome to 2015.

Hope you all welcomed in the new year with fun things...this is a scheduled post, so I can't tell you how my new years eve went yet :)

As you know I love a Thank You set and I like to make sets for my personal thank you's.

For Christmas 2015 I decided to use some of my new stash - postage style square dies and leaf stamps - both of which were $20 challenge gifts from JT.

I used green card for my die-cut squares and then I stamped one of the lovely inkadinkadoo leaf stamps slightly off the edge in a contrasting green ink. I used a fave Thank You stamp for the sentiment in the same colour ink.

I then attached the die-cut squares to small 3x3 cards using my American Crafts mini stapler (like a mini attacher). For a final touch I added a contrasting green pearl

Simple and pretty too :)

They feel like little pieces of patchwork or quilting..

Cx

2 comments:

  1. HI Claire, I'm working backwards so my greeting was on your newer post...lol! Glad you had a great Christmas and New Year! Love the card, fab die! hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of those stamps - I thought they looked vaguely familiar...!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx