Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Retro Rubber Challenge #6 - Get Sketchy...

Hey,

Welcome to Team A's take on  Retro Rubber Challenge #6 - Can't believe we are at number 6 already!!

This time we have a sketch for you -


Don't forget to use stamps that are over a year old.

I turned the sketch clockwise, so that I could use one of my fave stamp sets "You're Out of This World" by Kirsty Wiseman. I've had it about 3 years and I love using it.

Normally I colour in the spaceship, but this time I just wanted to use it as an outline.

I am a little bit in love with the chevron / arrow paper I used, it's by Imaginisce (a American Crafts brand) from the Perfect Vacation stack. The stars are from my stash.

It all worked out very nicely and I am adding it to my personal stash (not the for sale pile).

For more inspiration go over to Retro Rubber and see the rest of Team A's creations.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous Claire… I love the chevron paper!! and the image works so well uncoloured…. it's a fab design! :-))
    Hope you have a lovely day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fab Claire! Love the papers & the stamped image on the blue ..are you snowed in? Our friends in Boston has had it really bad...been playing with those stamps today :) hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one - this card is so stinking cute!! Good job lady!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, I enjoy cards that have a more masculine vibe because it's me and the boys at my house now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, love how you used this sketch.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx