Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Retro Rubber Challenge #6 - Get Sketchy...

Hey,

Welcome to Team A's take on  Retro Rubber Challenge #6 - Can't believe we are at number 6 already!!

This time we have a sketch for you -


Don't forget to use stamps that are over a year old.

I turned the sketch clockwise, so that I could use one of my fave stamp sets "You're Out of This World" by Kirsty Wiseman. I've had it about 3 years and I love using it.

Normally I colour in the spaceship, but this time I just wanted to use it as an outline.

I am a little bit in love with the chevron / arrow paper I used, it's by Imaginisce (a American Crafts brand) from the Perfect Vacation stack. The stars are from my stash.

It all worked out very nicely and I am adding it to my personal stash (not the for sale pile).

For more inspiration go over to Retro Rubber and see the rest of Team A's creations.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous Claire… I love the chevron paper!! and the image works so well uncoloured…. it's a fab design! :-))
    Hope you have a lovely day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fab Claire! Love the papers & the stamped image on the blue ..are you snowed in? Our friends in Boston has had it really bad...been playing with those stamps today :) hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one - this card is so stinking cute!! Good job lady!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, I enjoy cards that have a more masculine vibe because it's me and the boys at my house now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, love how you used this sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx