Sunday, January 4, 2015

2014 in Review Part 2....


Hey,

Hope you enjoyed part 1 of my 2014 year in review.

Today I am showing you the second half of the year (with another bonus main photo)..

July

OWH make..I learnt how to mask

Hello Shaker Card....
August

Cards for Card Swap...

Pop-up birthday card for Ma...
September
Stamptember use a stencil card..
October
SSS Challenge entry - Transport...
November
Pinterest Calendar idea..brought to life
Christmas Card for JT
December
Playdate make - heat embossed background..
Monochrome loveliness...
Once again a variety of techniques and styles. Cool to review my own work and I have some notes about things to retry, etc

I've updated my 'Fave Makes' page - there are only 12, so sadly, some of my review faves didn't make the cut.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Another fab selection my crafty friend! Loved seeing them again, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many new techniques featured here - stencil, embossing, texture, die-cutting - I mean there is just so much more depth here but you keep your CAS layouts and I think that is so impressive. Really blew me away this year!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx