Monday, January 12, 2015

Card Concept..Happy Anniversary...


Hey,

Hope you all had a great weekend, I had a quiet one mainly spent at my desk.

I saw that Card Concept are celebrating their one year anniversary.

I have really enjoyed their challenges over the past year and I actually learnt how to 'freestyle collage' thanks to the CC team..

This is the inspiration for the anniversary challenge -



I decided I would go with Clean and Simple for my entry.

I love the end result, every time I look at it, I smile :)

I used SSS Favourite Flowers stamp set for the flowers and leaves, I stamped them in 2 colours of pink. The sentiment is by Hero Arts.

To make it sparkle a bit, I added a few teeny tiny gems.

I am loving a central feature strip on my cards right now..I wonder why?!

Cx

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely CAS design! love those swirly blooms - thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Claire, love the design & delicate colours, hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your circle flowers. Perfect! Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to hear that we encouraged you to try a new style - CCC mission accomplished!

    Lovin' all the glorious white space of your design and where you tucked the sentiment. This image is sooooo right for CAS or CAG! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Card Concept Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept this week!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx