Thursday, January 8, 2015

Vignette CASE...


Hey,

So back to work properly for me today and Lemon returns home (sob)..

Last Monday (29th Jan) whilst I was waiting for Lemon to arrive, I saw this on one of my Pinterest boards -


I loved it so much, that I thought I'd CASE it..

I ended up making 3 versions - the main photo today is the Orange/Yellow version.

For all 3 of the cards, I used a Happy die and cut it in white - I didn't layer it like the Pinterest version, I wanted it to be flatter against the card.The 'just a note' stamp is by Wplus9. Bling by Papermania.

The ink pads are a new purchase, that I bought from Aliexpress (Chinese eBay sort of..) they are like a vignette of colour -


I bought 3 of them - Orange/Yellow, Purples and Greens.

Here are the other 2 cards -



I used a different 'Birthday' stamp for each of them and contrasting ink. The best choice of stamp was the one I used on the Orange version.

I am really pleased with how these came out, I'll be making more, maybe using a different main word.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Claire, the colours really make them grab your attention! Have a good day, hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Claire!! I love the purple one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man these are ace! I love the technique and think you chose fab colors to play with. Love the look of those inks as wel....x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx