Thursday, January 22, 2015

Keep it simple..


Hey,

I love techniques and tools, but sometimes it's fun to keep it simple.

I made today's card for my friend Carole..I sent her something in the post (not sure if it's arrived yet, hence the 'something') and wanted to make a card to accompany it.

I decided that I would use 1 ink - neon purple by Hero Arts, because it worked with the card base.

I stamped the mini doily stamp across the centre of the paper, as a feature - I am really liking this idea right now, I keep seeing it on my work..
The hello is die-cut from Silhouette chipboard and then I inked the edges. The die and the sweet friend stamp are both by Wplus9.

Super simple card - I have 6 doily stamps, I might need to make a set of these..

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Hi my lovely friend...I am late visiting as still lots to do at work, but you know I've received my gift and this gorgeous card now..thank you again! I am hoping to have a play at the weekend...so keep watching! Hope you are having a good time! Big Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh pretty! I love that you've created a background with those stamps, such a clever and beautiful use of that graphic stamp. Big fan of the big greeting and the little greeting underneath. Very cool. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx