Friday, September 5, 2014

Boldly go into Stamptember...


Hey,

Happy Friday - I didn't post yesterday as it was a bit too busy on Weds and I just couldn't find the energy to take the photos - but to make up for it, I added a few sequins to my 'photography studio'.

One of the WOYWWer's had entered the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge this week - Boldly go into Stamptember..

You had to go bold with your stamping.

This was SO much fun, I made x4 cards (all going to OWH)..I decided to stick with roughly the same tools - Mustard Seed Distress Ink, a Heidi Swapp stamp, a Heidi Swapp heart stencil, and a Tim Holtz Honeycomb stencil.

The main photo is my entry and final card. Super pleased with this, love the turquoise against the mustard yellow and the little pieces of bling really work for me!

The next 3 cards are almost identical, they each have a little twist.

Adding Orange
Adding a punched heart (stamp did not work, spot the oops)

Different background stencil
What a fun way to spend an hour at my desk. I am already loving Stamptember and my stencil class - much braver now.

Have a great weekend everyone - I will be chilling and having a playdate with JT.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Wow Claire, these cards are all fabulous, love all of them but if you really pushed me..gotta go for the orange, have a lovely weekend and playdate, hugs Carole X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Claire. They match your blog!! I like anything with honeycomb or bees connection, being a Bee Keeper's wifie!
    Hugs and have a great weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these. The hexagons are fantastic as a background to make it super modern. Great colors. Big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic set of cards! Lovin' the variety of colors and backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set of cards and I love all the colours you've chosen to use! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx