Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Take a deep breath...


Hey,

So you might have noticed that for 5 days there were no posts from me!!

I didn't have enough time in London to do everything I had planned to do, my actual job had to take priority.

I had planned to try and 'beat' my post total for last year. It's a weird competition I have been having with myself and it's been stressing me out to be honest.

Hubby told me to 'take a deep breath and be honest with yourself' and so that is what I have done. I managed 346 posts last year, that is no mean feat and with 7 weeks off sick this year, it is pretty good going that I am going to hit approx 330 posts for 2017.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that this blog is a fun thing and it doesn't matter if I don't post every single day.

So today's photo is not of anything crafty, but from my work trip over the weekend (to Ghent) where Hubby and I were reunited with JT and her hubby.

This photo is a reminder to me of how nice it is to take a breath, hang out with your people and have a laugh (and eat nice food..)

Cx

1 comment:

  1. You look like you had a fabulous, if slightly chilly time! It's lovely to see you post, but you don't need to put pressure on yourself to do so. Take care x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx