Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Love birds..


Hey,

With my birthday money from my Parents, I bought a ton of Zini's and Jofy's by Paper Artsy - Cara enabled me totally not my fault!

I decided to use the Lovebirds stamp to make a fun anniversary card for my friends.


So cute right?

I kept it all really simple by just adding more hearts and I even coloured it very similar to the image on the stamp packet.

I love these mini stamps by Paper Artsy, there is so much you can do with them, I have a few more cards to show you with these later on this week.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Ouh oh, reverse enabling going on here! How had I not noticed these adorable birds?!!? Your card is stunning, I love all those hearts x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx