Saturday, December 2, 2017

Sketch Saturday #492 Christmas Flamingos..



Hey,

Happy Saturday to you, Hubby and I are landing in London as this goes live!!

Welcome to the latest sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge.

Our sponsor this week is Sasayaki Glitter and they are offering a prize of 1 digi from their store.

Here's the sketch...

I love Flamingos, so when I saw the Winter Flamingos image it was an easy choice!!

I rotated the sketch and printed the Flamingo image onto a piece of stripey digital paper. My border is a very, very glittery piece of ribbon and instead of a bow, I used a gold glittery heart. I combined x3 sentiment stamps to create my sentiment, as I really wanted the word 'warm' in there!

To add to the extreme shine of my card, I added gold stickles here and there.

I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch, but first check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends 5 January 2018 at 7pm GMT / 2pm EST

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Claire, your little shivering flamingos are adorable, clad in their matching caps and scarves, and especially FANTASTIC against the striped background! Love your amazing design style, and the fun motion throughout your card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flamingos are hilarious and you've made such a fun card with them and those yummy striped papers. Oddly enough the end one looks exactly like me (well, if it put on a few pounds it would!). Have a lovely time in London x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx