Friday, December 1, 2017

Funky Fave...


Hey,

Happy Friday..

I love a 3 day week, but not when I semi-forget that I am leaving for London tonight - eek!

Cue mad rush to finish off Christmas gifts, pack, organise cat-sitter, taxi to airport, you know all the things I could have done during my 6 days off!!

Anyway, in amongst all of that madness I found some time on Weds evening to play with a new to me set by My Cute Stamps - I bought it second-hand (it's not for sale anymore), I have done this a lot this year and it boosts my stash but doesn't hurt my purse so much!

I enjoy masking and so thought that it would be a great way to create a fun card using these stamps.

I love the bright pops of colour (Memento Dew Drop inks) and the fact that with these stamps all you need is ink - no colouring.

The sentiment is brand new and both JT and I chose it from the Technique Tuesday progressive sale - TWINS!! We really have to stop this...

I thought it worked really well here, as the card is going to a friend with a rather belated birthday gift that arrived super late.

Anyway, see you in London next week, my posts for the next few days are scheduled, so that I can breathe for 5 mins LOL.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! Love your pretty flowers--fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, I love how bright and cheerful this stamp set can be. Hope your journey was safe and speedy x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx