Friday, December 15, 2017

Resting Beach Face...


Hey,

Happy Friday.

So it's been a busy week and I am still a bit unsure about where I am exactly!

NYC>London>Belgium>London>NYC will do that to you!

Anyway one of the great things about this week was coming home to all the awesome Black Friday goodies (so many bargains I went a bit nuts)..

I opted for not putting anything away immediately and instead went straight into playing mode..

This year I have discovered a few new to me Stamp companies, generally smaller independent ones that I like to support. One of these is Sweet Stamp Shop - I love Nicole's sense of humor and her cute images.

I bought Beach Face and the dies in the BF sale

I have been madly in love with the dog Nicole draws and was very happy to finally own him.

I decided to play wth the girl first, because I have a friend who NEEDS this card in her life.

I roughly blended a piece of cardstock using Broken China Distress Oxide ink and spritzed it with water to create the slightly mottled background. I used a new stitched, scalloped frame die by Avery Elle. I need to get better at putting these frames back together..

I stamped the waves from the set, so the girl looks like she is floating in water and added the awesome sentiment.

Love it!

I have a birthday card idea in my head for the Dog, so I'll be giving that a go over the weekend.

Hope you have a nice weekend, I have a lunch with the Craftgang, the gym and a ton of NFL to watch with Hubby AND I want to squeeze in some desk time, so it's going to be a fun and busy one for me.

Cx



1 comment:

  1. Love your inky background on this fun card, hope you have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx