Sunday, December 17, 2017

Playing with Dots...


Hey,

Happy Sunday to you. I am off to the Gym this morning - good way to earn the right of sitting on my butt for 12hrs watching NFL!

My Black Friday Haul was amazing, especially from Studio Calico which had the best sale ever and so I was able to acquire a lot of things that I have been lusting after for a while.

This stamp set (Large Sentiments by Hello Forever) caught my eye a while back, as I figured it would be mad fun to colour and stamp all the fun little dots / stripes.

As you can see from my photo, I went with Happy Birthday for my first road test of the set.

I watercoloured the words and then used contrasting inks to stamp the dots. I love it, it is so fun and clever.

I am going to try anniversary cards next and I was thinking about stamping onto a coloured paper and then adding dots..so many possibilities.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, loving those dots! Great looking cards. I'm super impressed at your fitness commitment. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx