Sunday, December 31, 2017

Christmas Thank You...


Hey,

Happy New Year's Eve to you.

I've been a bit absent since Christmas Eve, deliberately so, as I felt the need for a little recharge, so no plans (bar seeing JT), no schedules, just breathe.

Because I have been off work since the 22nd December, I have had lots of time at my craft desk.

I've used the time to tidy, file, play with new stuff and get craft-organised for 2018.

I love to make sets of Thank You cards, but for our Christmas gift thank you's this year, I thought it would be fun to make different ones that follow an idea.

I love the MFT peek-a-boo circle dies, you get two in the set. One is a simple stitched circle and the other one has a scalloped edge inside the circle.

I opted to use these dies as my base for all my cards.

As you can see from my photo, they do look like a set, but are different.

I really got to flex my stamps here, I used TONS of sets (see below). Apart from the Bookish Bear cards, I used one paper set (by Recollections) for all of the cards and I made 10 cards in total, some are duplicates.

I am really pleased with this little set of cards, they are super cute and a fun way to say thanks for all the thoughtful things that Hubby and I received for Christmas.

Hope you have a wonderful time ringing in 2018..see you in the New Year.

Cx

Stamp sets used:
Mama Elephant (Limited edition Yeti in the City)
Simon Says Stamp - Summertime Animals (Pineapple/Flamingo), Hand Lettered Winter Wishes (Thanks)
Technique Tuesday - Favorite Human (Robot, Stars, Beep)
The Cat's Pajamas - This Could Be Vodka (Cat, Fish)
Avery Elle - Band Camp (Crocodile, Musical Notes)
Lil' Inkers - Cat Treats (Cat with Balloon)
Waffle Flower - Books and Coffee (Bear)
Stampin' Up - Another Thanks (Thanks)




2 comments:

  1. A beautiful set of cards, love how you worked to the same sketch but got very different looks to them all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these, they are great. I think the peek-a-boo idea is a great one and it absolutely gives you flexibility. I have been liking the play with all the things but with a set element idea - I totally copied and did it with blended backgrounds. Big fan man x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx