Sunday, December 3, 2017

So Naughty..


Hey,

When a friend 'enables' you to buy Christmas stamps that you really don't need what do you do?

Make her a card using said stamps..obvs!!

The set in question is 'Naughty' by Kat Scrappiness.

I am feeling pretty smug about this card, it came out even better than the vision in my head.

Look at how the die-cut holes and glitter paper look like lights.. swoon..

Sorry, let me slow down and start at the beginning!

I coloured and fussy cut the awesome Reindeer lady by Art Impressions, I have had this stamp a few years and it gets dragged out every Christmas. I thought it would work perfectly with all the sentiments in the set my friend encouraged me to buy and I actually made 5 other cards using this combo. However they were not as detailed as this one.

I die-cut the white paper using the awesome snowfall die by GinaMarie Designs and added some glitter paper behind to get the twinkly look.

The fact that my die-cuts looks like lights shining through the sentiment is an accident..I forgot to stamp the 'naughty' first.

I love it and I believe it arrived and my friend loves it too!!

Cx



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx