Friday, December 22, 2017

SIP - Say NO to Christmas!


Hey,

Happy Friday!!

My last working day until 2018 - whoop whoop!!

So my return to WOYWW this week introduced me to a new challenge that I came across when nosying at fellow WOYWWers desks.

Stamp Ink Paper have a 'Say No to Christmas' challenge on currently and it made me laugh, as I had to do so much Christmas stuff early this year that I am a bit 'blah' about it all!

I wanted to make a fun card for a friend and I came across the previously stenciled background you see on my card. I love this stencil by Tim Holtz. I played around with a few ideas but nothing was working.

Then I saw the A-Muse Studio 'Fierce' stamp set and inspiration struck.

Love it and it most certainly does not involve Christmas!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, I will be eating, drinking, hanging with Hubby and our people, going to the gym, playing at my desk, seeing JT, drinking, sleeping and did I mention the eating?

Cx

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cool, but not snowy card! Enjoy the festivities, we're all off to my sisters which guarantees a lot of eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire! Thanks so much for joining us this week! I think we were all about at the "blah" point with Christmas Cards. lol LOVE your card. The background is so pretty and the perfect compliment for your beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Claire. Love the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper and Happy New Year. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx