Monday, December 18, 2017

Simple Notecards...



Hey,

Happy Monday!

OMG I had such a fun weekend, playing at my desk, lunching with the Craftgang and watching NFL with Hubby.

And only one more week of work before the Christmas break.

Today's photo is of the notecards I made last weekend. The idea came to me, because I was doodling in my notepad on Friday whilst eating lunch and I created a little pattern that reminded me of the new Lil' Inkers Unstoppable set -


I started by die-cutting all the white panels and then masking off the area I wanted to stamp. I decided I wanted to make 2 sets with 4 cards each and have 4 different designs in each set..complicated much?

I stamped all the patterns by hand, much easier, as I had 4 stamp blocks, so it was super quick to do. Next I added the glittery washi tape - from Target dollar bins. I then set-up the thank you stamp on my MISTI to make it all easy.

The card blanks are actually large panels from PaperSource that I crease and fold to size. PaperSource had a one day paper bar sale and I think every crafter in North America went frantic spendy spendy crazy.

I love the end result, simple and elegant and a perfect Christmas gift.

You might have noticed that I departed from my usual background when taking my photo. I recently bought a huge Dahle self-healing mat for my craft desk -

Isn't he pretty!!

It has made my desk much cleaner and easier to work on, I was always hanging off the edge of my previous one.

I also think he makes an awesome backdrop for my cards.

Best thing about him? He was on super bargain sale!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. What a fab set of little note cards. I love how your doodling inspired you! Look at all that lovely clear desk space, nothing like a good bargain x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx