Sunday, December 24, 2017

CASology: Heart Confetti..


Hey,

Happy Christmas Eve.

I am feeling slightly jaded today after a fun night out with a work colleague and her boyfriend, they are in NYC for Christmas and it was nice to hang out with them.

I decided yesterday to play along with the last CASology of the year -


CASology has been great for me this year, it's been really integral to pushing my mojo when it has been a bit on the wane. I've also been lucky enough to get several Honorable Mentions and a win!! I have only really been playing with CAS for a couple of years, so this is all wonderful and makes me feel like I am actually learning!!

Anyway.. today's card uses a fave stamp from the Hero Arts 'Acts of Kindness' set. I decided that it would be fun to stencil hearts onto my card to give a confetti feel to match the sentiment.

The stencil is an overused fave by Dutchdoobado - I love their stencils. I used Picked Raspberry distress ink with a dabber.

I am really pleased at how crisp the sentiment is over the confetti hearts and to add some shimmer I went over the hearts using a Nuvo aqua flow glitter gloss marker.

Now it is time for Christmas Eve NFL and hotdogs, later we are going to a fave restaurant to have the Feast of the Seven Fishes..YUMS.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Cx


5 comments:

  1. I love the pink stencilled hearts, they work perfectly with that gorgeous sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the hearts fade out at the edges. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your soft "confetti" hearts. Perfect match for your sentiment. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a huge fan of this sentiment! The stenciled hearts look like confetti would if you throw it. Such a pretty CAS card this week; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab, I am a huge fan of the sentiment and the minimal use of color, it really pops that way x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx