Thursday, December 21, 2017

Hippo in my pocket..


Hey,

Big thanks and love to Julia and the WOYWW posse, yesterday they welcomed me back (home) with open arms, I do love blogland, it has given me many great friends and reasons to feel happy.

In my post yesterday I talked about today's cards.

There have been a LOT of new babies arriving in my world recently, so I finally sat down on Tuesday night and started making the baby girl cards.

I love this card that I made last year. I keep recreating it and I've used it for babies and birthdays.

As I have most of the MFT flower stamp sets I decided to mix those in with the usual Zoo Crew and Denim & Daises sets by Paper Smooches. I used Bold Blooms and Pretty Posies by MFT.

These two cards were super easy, using the MISTI (well the small stamp perfect, I swamped my Mini MISTI for the big one and I also have the Tim Holtz version..), I stamped the two cards in tandem.

I added some bling here and there to finish of the cards.

I love this new slight variation on my theme, adding in different flower stamps creates a totally new look.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous. I totally unique take on a new baby card, they'll stand out beautifully amongst all the others. If I don't see you before in Blogland, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and an even better year to come x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx