Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Happy Birthday Daddy..


Hey,

Today is my Dad's birthday and I am lucky enough to be in London, so Hubby and I are taking him and Momma to dinner to celebrate.

I have written SEVERAL posts about my Daddy, so I am not going to try and top some of those.

Essentially, he is a pretty cool guy and I think the words on this year's card are totally appropriate for him and I actually bought the stamp set (Man Day by Technique Tuesday) earlier this year to make him a Father's day card and completely forgot about it!

I created a fun distress oxide stenciled background (stencil by Simon Says Stamp) and stamped the sentiment over the top.

Pretty simple and easy to make, but looks like a lot of work!

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Great card - love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the inky background. Looks like you and I have both been blessed with wonderful fathers, aren't we lucky x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx