Monday, November 24, 2014

Pinterest Idea - brought to life....


Hey,

So a few months ago I saw a pinterest idea that I wanted to try as a Christmas gift.


You make a calendar that fits a 4x6 photo frame. The idea is to decorate the calendar any way you want.

I decided to use digital stamps for all the months, add some text and hand colour them.

I am super pleased with the outcome.

WIN!! Its the first big Pinterest project I have tackled and it was really easy - but time consuming - because not only did I have to make and colour the calendar, but I added the acetate to the window and painted the frame from natural wood to white!!

Here is another photo -


I put all of the months in the back of the frame. Made it all neat and tidy for wrapping.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant design Claire… looks so fab in the frame… great being able to add whatever digis that you want to suit the recipient… will make a great Christmas Gift! :-)
    Hope you have a good day!
    Big hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, this is absolutely fantastic, I love your design and it looks so fab in the frame, worth all the time! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx