Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Retro Rubber #2 - November Colour Challenge..



Hey,

Congratulations to the first Retro Rubber Challenge Fab 5 and winner - Wendy Klein. 
Wendy gets to be our guest star on Challenge no.3 it will be fun to have her with us. You can see the great creations by the Fab 5 and Wendy here.

I hope you all had as much fun using your oldest stamp as I did and are back to join in with Challenge no.2.

For challenge no.2 we have a Colour Challenge -


I had all kinds of ideas, but then I saw the 'Hello' stamp set by Pebbles and an idea was born. This stamp was one of my first bargain purchases when we moved to NYC - so it's 18mths old - not my oldest, but still one that needed an airing.

I used a green and cream spotty card blank and added a brown textured paper band. I stamped the flower onto cream paper and die cut it with a fave Spellbinders label die.

I heat embossed some of the 'petal's' on the flower, so it sparkles a bit. The sentiment was stamped using really really old Hero Arts stamps.

Love the colours of this challenge, really easy and fun to work with.

I hope you are going to join in the fun, but first visit the rest of the team and see their fab creations over at Retro Rubber.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Love your card. Partial to polka dots!! And that is a fun stamp, you can't beat a bargain. :) Thanks for adding all the info to your post too - it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Claire… such a simple design and yet it looks so stunning!! LOVE the stamp! :-)
    Hope you've had a good day!
    Big Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Claire, love polka dots and the stamp is great! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx