Thursday, November 13, 2014

60th Birthday Pop-up card...


Hey,

I thought today I'd show you the card I made JT's Momma for her 60th birthday last month.

Since moving to the US, The Nixon Seniors have been amazing to Hubby and I.

Last year for my 40th birthday they surprised me with a wonderfully hideous cake, champagne and a gorgeous backgammon set. I really wanted to make Momma Nixon a special card.

I used a mixture of 2 card templates. The papers are by American Crafts and the sentiment is a peel-off.

Here's a side view, so you can see the papers on the sides.


I really love making these pop-up cards.

Cx


5 comments:

  1. I love this! I was lucky to see it in person and the details and pinwheel are so special. Hilariously I used the same papers when I wrapped her gift - we are so aligned x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you got to see it in person....wait until you see your 30th birthday card!! I am always amazed at how aligned we are - I miss you lady :( Cx

      Delete
  2. That is great - I need to learn how to make one!! Yours is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...forgot to say on your last post, gorgeous photos too! I love these pop up cards too, as you know/..love this, especially the pinwheel, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know how to requite your favour.. You can see more about Kirigami Supplier. My friends introduce this supplier to me. They great. . This company really make the pop-up cards by hands.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx