Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Retro Rubber #2 - November Colour Challenge..still time to join in the fun



Hey,

So Team A are up this week for the second Retro Rubber challenge - I got a bit confused and posted my card last week - oops - partly because I worked 29hrs straight on Mon/Tues last week, so was unsure what day/week/month it was!

For challenge no.2 we have a Colour Challenge -


As I said last week I had all kinds of ideas for this card.

The stamp I settle on is one of my first bargain purchases when we moved to NYC - so it's 18mths old - not my oldest, but still one that needed an airing.

I used a green and cream spotty card blank and added a brown textured paper band. I stamped the flower onto cream paper and die cut it with a fave Spellbinders label die.

I heat embossed some of the 'petal's' on the flower, so it sparkles a bit. The sentiment was stamped using really really old Hero Arts stamps.

Love the colours of this challenge, really easy and fun to work with.

I hope you are going to join in the fun, but first visit the rest of the team and see their fab creations over at Retro Rubber.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. HA Ha - I was thinking, hm, I remember reading something like this last week!! lol... Still love your card tho!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx