Thursday, November 20, 2014

Moving Along With The Times..Autumn Leaves...


Hey,

Time for another fab challenge with Moving Along With The Times and Team B.

This week we have a great challenge from Hazel - Autumn Leaves..

I had all kinds of great ideas and then one night whilst surfing Pinterest I came across a great wreath freebie digital stamp by Lee Hansen and it sparked an idea.

I decided to use a small 4x4 square card. I have this big block of paper 3x3 squares in all different colours from The Range (store in the UK that I miss). I embossed the square using a Sizzix Leaves folder.

The wreath I coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut it out. I added the sentiment on my computer before printing out the wreath. To finish it off, I added some glitter glue to the wreath.

I love this card - the oranges tone so well together!

Now it's your turn..but first go over to MAWTT and check out the wonderful Autumnal creations from Team B.

Cx


8 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, I do love seasonal wreaths and this digi is just perfect and beautifully coloured too! hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    fab wreath creation.
    The colours are wonderful, and so in keeping with autumn.
    Great embossing background too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is super and perfect for the challenge this week, I love the orange background too, Super, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very CAS and very effective, I love it. Hazel L. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is gorgeous Claire! I love the leaf wreath and the orange leaves are matched beautifully with the orange card… fab embossing and sentiment! :-)
    Hope you have a nice day!
    Big Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE RANGE. Oh man, I forgot about the epic journeys to the range. Must do a trip again when you're back in the UK! I love that you got that stamp over that tricky embossing folder. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Claire! I love that wreath image and and your gorgeous bright colors!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to be so late!

    What a fab autumn card.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx