Thursday, November 6, 2014

Moving Along With The Times...Sparkle & Shine

Hi,

Its time for Team B over at Moving Along With The Times.

I am currently in Mexico with Hubby on our Anniversamoon!! But before I left I made my card for this week's challenge. Our hostess is Sue and her theme is 'Sparkle and Shine'

I decided to go with a jaunty birthday card. The sentiment stamp is by SSS, the balloons were punched using a Martha Stewart punch and they are the sparkle & shine part of my card :)

I love the soft lilac tones, its a bit different for me..

If you want to join in the fun and see the other fantastic makes by the rest of the team, pop on over to the MAWTT blog.

Cx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, this is such a fun card..I like the wavy lines too, they give the design 'movement' - superb! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card layout - I love the punched balloons, they are really modern lifted off the page in a layer like that. Really beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday card Claire, I love the sparkly balloons!! Happy Anniversary- I hope you have a wonderful time in Mexico!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a a great card Claire, the wavy sentiments go perfectly with the balloons.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you r having a fab time away xx

    Love this, what a fab stamp & I love the sparkly loons (call so in our house cus thats what they were until Katie reached, oh she still calls them that lol)
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the Anniversamoon is going well, Love the card and those colours are brilliant, Much Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is a fab design Claire! I love the way you've repeated the design and those wonderful sparkly balloons… this is CAS done to perfection! :-)
    Hope you're having a wonderful Anniversamoon!!! ;-)
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sparkly balloons, a super card altogether. Hazel L. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx