Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WOYWW #286 - Almost time for Turkey...


Hey everyone,

Happy WOYWW to everyone, I missed last week, as I worked a bejillion hours on Mon/Tues, went home passed out and went back to work...

Anyway, enough of me banging on about that - it's fun to be playing along with Julia and the gang over at her blog Stamping Ground, for the weekly desk nose.

My desk is quite funny this week - everything I am working on seems to be to the left of my craft mat?! There is a random card on my mat along with my mouse and that is it! Funny thing is I really don't remember leaving my desk like this?!

As always here is a card for you -


This is one of x5 identical cards for the card swap group I am in, thanks SSG. I really like them and they are based loosely on my bee card from a couple of weeks ago. The yellow background behind the stamp was done using Gelatos and an Aquabrush.

For those of you in the US, heading out for the Thanksgiving holiday, have a safe journey and a happy holiday with your families. Hubby and I are heading to Atlantic City for some crazy fun!

Cx


12 comments:

  1. Hope you've recovered from working so hard last week. I quite like the fish & chip card on your desk , very amusing. Happy woyww Jill #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, hope the recipients enjoy it. Happy Thanksgiving, have fun. Helen 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you've had to keep your nose to the grindstone like that, but glad you're still able to enjoy some time at your desk. Happy WOYWW, Chris # 8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi pal, I did the same this week - worked mega hours the last two days, but do have the rest of the week at home (except a few things I brought home to do)..Great card, good fun! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving too! Hugs Carole Z XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving ! Thanks for sharing,
    Happy WOYWW Ginny #43

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Claire… fab image and sentiment and the gem balances everything out! perfect CAS!!
    Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! have lots of fun!!
    Big Hugs
    Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have some crazy fun! :) At first when I saw your marker storage on the upper left, I thought you had a Christmas Tree on your desk. Then I enlarged it and saw it was markers. Thanks for the peek! #57

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your card is beautiful. Love the little 'bling' on the side.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#24

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful CAS card - love the simplicity of it! TFS and have a great week.

    Karon #48
    Karon's Krafty Korner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card - I have that stamp too! Your desk looks so neat - I like the way you have your computer set up. I really need to find some room on my desk for my laptop! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #59

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh have a fun time in Atlantic City - great use of a holiday! I love that until we phtograph it, there's so much about our desks that we don't notice! I wonder if you were working 'off to the left' without even knowing it! As your picture loaded, I thought your pen storage was a christmas tree! I know,but humour me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh, I remember when I worked those kind of hours... a few words come to mind and they are not Happy Birthday! :D I miss the Jersey shore and the ocean; we are currently calling the woods and mountains of New Hampshire home, not a smidge of ocean in sight! I'm sure you had a blast in Atlantic City and hopefully didn't lose any money! I like your birthday card, it actually fit for today for me as I celebrated a huge turning point... I turned 60, eeeek! How on earth did that happen so fast?
    Well, late as usual visiting everyone... so hope you had a happy and safe turkey day!:D
    Hugs,
    Beth P
    #70

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx